Friday 17 July 2009

Hey!
We've forgotten to say something...
We've started to work on some new songs that will end up sounding f*cking awesome!

There is one song that we need some help with though. Following lyrics came out from a late night/early morning in an old motorcycle club close to Hultsfredsfestivalen.

"Use my body, wake me up Amy
/
It is nice to see you here again, Lily /
You use my body, then you throw me out /

I am a toy for you, but I can do it all, all night /
USE MY BODY (end of Verse 1)
(Start of Verse 2) Use your body like a belly dancing queen..."

We would need some help from you guys with the rest of the song. Can you help us complete verse 2 and come up with a refrain? Awesome! Leave your lyrics in the comments!


Another song that we currently are working on is going under the name "Trenchtown" and that is actually one of the first songs we ever wrote together. Unfortunely a random guy called Jason Mraz did the same kind of song at the same time. It went on to be a huge pain in the ass so we decided to wait a bit with our song... but now it is high time to give it to you!

11 comments:

  1. A line to verse two:
    "Take me out to a coffeeshop. With a jukebox there, I could pay a song for us"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refrain:
    "Every mans dream is walking in your shoes"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at you, you look away. Take off your golde shoes and come my way =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glamour McGordon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you use somebody you should use someone like me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be the blind and you are the sea, It might be your surface that is blinding me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (use your body like a belly dancing queen) -
    Have a bloody valentine my sex machine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do i keep writing those stupid songs about you. you aint no saint you are fucked up darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a brilliant idea! I love it!
    Ok, here's my line:

    Her text read: Sex? I replied: Not drunk enough. She bought 4 more rounds and tantalized me with the offer of a pizza later on. This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll probably hate you when I'm sober

    ReplyDelete
  11. (I'll probably hate you when I'm sober)
    But this wont be tonight. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Javascript need to be enabled in order to view this page